3. Někdy se vytratí naděje (Petr Skoumal / Pavel Šrut)
4. Návštěvníci galerií (Petr Skoumal / Jan Vodňanský)
5. Dvě deci vodky (Petr Skoumal / Jan Vodňanský)
6. Račte se tvářit (Petr Skoumal / Ivan Blatný)
7. Lež jako věž (Petr Skoumal / Ivan Wernish)
8. Daleká hudba (Petr Skoumal / Ivan Blatný)
9. Z těch malých příběhů (Petr Skoumal / Ivan Blatný)
10. *** (Petr Skoumal)
11. Na ulici (Petr Skoumal / Pavel Šrut)
12. Zítra nezapomenout (Petr Skoumal / Ivan Wernish)
Skoumal Petr: Nebo cibule (Or Onion)
After many years of "children's albums", an album by Petr Skoumal intended mainly for adults has been published. It brings twelve new songs composed to the lyrics by Ivan Wernish, Pavel Šrut, Ivan Blatný and Jan Vodňanský. Particularly poems by Ivan
Wernish and Ivan Blatný have been a powerful source of inspiration for Petr Skoumal.
Besides the composer, who serves most of the musical instruments, you can also hear Jan Hrubý, who traditionally plays excellent violin and also sings a duet with Petr Skoumal: "Dvě deci vodky" (Two Gills of Vodka). In several compositions, the pleasant atmosphere is given a final touch by the children's choir formed by offspring of Skoumal's theater friends.
You have successfully added into the shopping cart: